About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Missing U...

Hi Honey....... I am missing you so much today... well, I shouldn't say that cause I miss you always whenever we are not together...... If you come across my blog, you might wonder why I haven't written anything after Tuesday, 7th Nov 06..... one memorable day in our life....... its just lot of expressions, feelings to express in words...... the shayari I mentioned earlier might reflect some of my feelings...... It was like a dream coming true, so much passion, so much love, so much excitement.... ahh... its beyond words to express it ... and even now it still feels like a dream, as if it never really happend..... and then I didn't see you for 5 days..... 5 days, feels like such a long time... like 5 eras..... I have been missing you a lot..... hoping to see u tomorrow and be with you atleast for a while....... Not seeing you for so long is such a torture.......can't wait for morning, my love......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home