About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Mirror image

Hey... I felt so much better after we talked. As you were so busy today, I didn't think that you would get time to stop by and talk to me. And I was so thrilled to hear that you were thinking about my behaviour and how my frutstration kept on building since last couple days. And actually you were thinking completely different than what you were earlier this morning. I mean thats what friend is for, a special friend is for, who wouldn't just leave you alone when you are sad or mad or upset or depressed. A friend would actually take time to sit back and relax and think about the situation, the circumtances and the behaviour and thinks how it can be changed. They don't just walk away and leave you alone in that state of mind.....

As you can see, I have been writing here since last night, at different times, in different moods.. So, some of my comments, like from the one from earlier today, were out of some frustration and loneliness that I was feeling. You know that I love you and would never want to hurt you, so please ignore some of those comments... I am not going back and changing them just because now I am feeling different or you are feeling different. I want you to read them as is, because I don't want to hide any feelings from you.

As you said once, we should be like a mirror for each other, we should see each other as we would see ourselves in the mirror, nothing changed, nothing distorted, nothing modified or customized to make other person feel better... but the mirror image of us as is, and accept each other as we are with all good and bad things and like each other, love each other, be there for each other always, forever...

I don't know what you thinking about my writings... funny, silly, childish....No, it isn't.. I am just trying to express my thoughts and opening myself to you, about the way I feel every time, in every situation, good or bad, lonely or with you, happy or sad..... I would love to hear from you in the same way, good or bad, happy or sad, frustrated or lively... I would love to see you as you are, your mirror image...

You have a nice weekend.
I will keep a watch here for your comments, hopefully now you will have access to this blog as a team member.....

love,
An irresistable and interesting friend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home