About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Now I can express myself without bothering anyone....

I am glad to have my own blog. Atleast now I can express myself whenever I want, without bothering you. Unlike face-to-face talks, we have a option here to choose to read or not to read, to write or not to write. It's a different story that I would be happy if you take out time to read my thoughts and share your thoughts as well, but atleast I won't be pushing you for that....

As you might remember, I had told you that I have been very fond of reading and writing, especially writing. Since my college days. I used to write about things, things in general, things I liked, disliked, things I wanted, things I hated, things I felt..... so I am glad that I found this space where I can be myself and write things I think about. I could have written even more if it was not in English. You know I dont have mastery over English as I do have on some other languages. Its hard for me to express every thought in English. But then you wouldn't understand other languages, so for time benig I will stick to English. You might still find some stuff in other languages, once in a while, that is meant for you, and express lot more than I can say. But you can ignore it for time being until you learn those languages...

I know that we both are very busy these days, burried in work and studies and other things. You might be wondering how I am finding so much time for this thing. But you know what, I feel relaxed by doing this. I feel like I am talking to you here and I have a listening ear who is willing to listen to each and everything that I have to say. So, I might continue writing here when I feel very depressed, sad, lonley, stressed out and feel the need to talk to someone dear and close one, just like you..... I am not expecting in return that you should read all this or write your thoughts, atleast until you are burried with your other important things in work life and personal life. And I don't know how long that would be. But I know that you are also fond of reading and writing, you do that a lot, atleast reading I know... You are not a party animal or social person, but you prefer to spend most of your time by yourself just like me. So, I hope that when you do that, one of these days, you will get time to read and write here...
You are most welcome to read these and share your thoughts as well. I like it when you write or when you talk (except sometimes though ;) , so I would be glad to see what you have to say.

Thats all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home