About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Monday, October 30, 2006

just for you....aapke liye...

ZAMANE BHAR KI BAATO ME HAME NA BHULA DENA
in all your day-today affairs of life, don't forget my name


JAB KABI YAD AYE TO ZARA SA MUSKURA DENA
If you ever remember me, smile a bit for me

JINDA RAHE TO MILENGE BAR BAR DOST
We will meet always, if I am still alive

NAHI TO HAR DIWALI MERE NAAM KA DIYA JALA DENA
Otherwise on diwali, don't forget to light one lamp in my name .........


Saath Humara pal bhar ka sahi
So what if our journey was only for few moments


par woh pal aise jaise koi kal nahi rahe
But the moments were such moments that time was stopped

zindagi mein shayad phir milna humaara
Not sure if we will again meet in this life

par mehekti rahengi tumhari yaadein humare sang sahi
but fragrance of our memories will always be with me....


Rulane se pahale ek bar hasaya to hota
Before making me cry, I wish you had made me laugh once


kasur kya hai is dil ka bataya to hota
Atleast have told me what was my heart's fault

mili saza us khata ki jo naki kabhi hamne
Got pushined for the crime that I never did


kaash ye dil kabhi kahi lagaya na hota….
Wish I had never given this heart to you...


Aye dost teri dosti uss ghadi tadpaayegi,
hey my friend, your friendship will make me restless that moment of time

Jab zindagi kahegi alvida, Aur maut bhi naa aayegi !
when I will be fighting between life & death,

when life will be saying alwida (good bye) to me, and death will not be coming close to me....

Guzare Huve Kal Ki Yaad aati hai
I am remembering and missing those old days

kuch lamhon se aankhen bhar aati hain
And tears rolling down my eyes when I am remembering some of those moments

woh subah rangeen shaam nirali doob jati hain
that colorful morning and romantic evening, has now past

jab aap jaise doston ki yaad aati hai.
When I am remembering a friend like you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home