About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Final decision.....

After talking to you earlier today, it looks like that you have made up your mind to make the final decision. I don't know why I am so restless, scared, nervous...even though I knew this was coming some time soon. May be you are not insane and stupid like me, you are more mature and practical person, and taking a right decision. I don't know what to do, I feel like running away somewhere, far far away from you, I feel like crying... I don't know how long you are going to talk about it today, not sure if you have enough time for this.... I don't know what I am writing... My mind tells me that what you are thinking is correct, but my heart does not listen to it...it was very very very hard to hear "NO" from you this morning...... I never felt so much pain any time.... and I don't know how to cope up with this situation.... I know you are not mine, you cannot be... but its hard to accept.... at this point, without talking to you, I don't even know what you have decided, if you are gonna break-off completely with me, or we are still going to be good friends... thousands of thoughts coming to my mind... i don't know if you are going to be a "Black Box" for me going forward.... I hope not, I don't think I can handle that..... may be I am looking more stupid and insane here.. I will stop..... please help me, I have tears in my eyes and now these letters are also blurry... I don't want to loose you completely, as I said so many times, you and your friendship is very previous to me and I can't loose it for any reason.... and I hope its the same for you.. I hope I will always have the same "special place" in your heart and I will always be your "Good Angel"....... no matter what decision we make, you will always be the same for me, silly, crazy, buddhu, diwana....thats not going to change, I will always love you.... forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home