About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Time

Time has changed..... yes...... in every sense, it has changed.... we just adjusted it to "fall back" by an hour, time has changed on all of our electronic instruments.....

but sadly time has also changed in our lives.... the time when we used to chat with each other for hours, the time when we used to be with each other for long hours, the time when we always waited for opportunities to be with each other, the time when we were really into each other, the time when we used to get restless on weekends and used to count days and hours and minutes to see each other, the time when we used to meet like two lovers have met after ages and hug and kiss each other passionatly, the time when you used to wrap me in your embrace and magically touch me, the time you loved me and I loved you...........that time has changed...

The "fall back" time will again change in spring and the cycle will continue. But our "precious" time has changed forever, it will never be the same again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home