About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

missing u on this nite....

hey dear...

just sending hi msg... i been missing u a lot since yesterday.... i guess just because i didnt see u much since long time.....i mean after last tue, we didn't meet for 5 days... and then yesterday & today u were super busy and I could see u only a little bit...and i wont see u tomorrow then....... so its been 8 days since I couldnt spend more than 5-10 min with you......
I know I interrupted you today few times ...... I hope you were not too much bothered by that dear.......I love it when u call me Good Angel.....and can't wait to see u again for more time, so atleast we can sit & talk for little longer....

I am going to stay up for a while and study... this nite is so serene and lonely.....i am missing u.... wish we were together, sitting together, holding hands, counting the stars........just u n me.....

love,
Good Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home