About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hi handsome....

Wish you visit my blog some time, so you can read all that I wanted to say to you from time to time........ I hope God will make that wish true some time...... may be during Christmas when we won't see each other for long time and you would miss me and you would probably have more time to read this...... or may be when I will be India........oh well, no matter whether you read it or not, I am going to continue writing here... every time I have something to say to you........

Hey, you know, you were looking so handsome today.. ofcourse as always, my dear ;)...... ahhh..... your magical touch and even those few moments in your arms..... gives so much peace and pleasure..... I know you feel the same, so you know what I mean.......(well, actually you "FEEL" more than me and I can even SEE it and FEEL it..), so you know it better than me!

I am not at all sad or upset or do not take it as you are ignoring me or telling me to "get the hell out of here"...... cause I know you are super super busy.... but I know that you always want to see me as I do, you always miss me as I do, you always love me as I do, and even few moments with me make you feel so happy as I do..... so, I don't have any complaints about you not spending any time with me.... I know when you can, you do.... like those 4 golden romantic hours together, just you n me..... so, every time I miss you, I desparately want to be with you, but I can't, then I keep thinking about those 4 hours..... your not being with me never stops me from thinking or fantasizing about you dear....

Hey, you know what.... when I saw you today... you were looking so handsome...and it was raining outside but it was so much warmth in your arms..... I thought for a minute if I could take you away from there some place where it would be only you n me... sitting in front of a fireplace... getting warm... sipping coffee... be in your arms...... and then I can just take the control..... and my handsome just follows me..... ahh....... some other time may be.......I know some times you love me taking control, don't you naughty boy?

good nite handsome.......your Good Angel loves you........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home