About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You are important part of my life

Hi Dear....
I felt good after talking to u today. I am so glad that we met last year and you are such an important person in my life....... I am sorry that I didnt use our study time for studies today.
But then I am glad that I have someone with whom I can talk everything, share my true feelings, and who not only listen to me but can give me his honest opinions and feedback and guidance to me and who is there for me when I need.....

I know that there are times when you are upset or sad or frustrated about something.. but in those times, you never share anything with me.. you rather stay away from me....I know that it is your type.. and not that I want you in those situations... but if ever you are upset, sad, mad, frustrated... do know that there is someone who is out here... who loves you n cares about u & your well-being... and you can always talk to her about your worries, your pains...

I should admit that I did try to stay away from you this time.... I didnt come to work on Tue.. Wed I was in office, but I didnt stop by at your desk... & today I had decided that I will not vent it out & bother you & will just focus on studies....... but it just happens that when I am facing you, I cant lie to you that I am doing fine & happy & all... and you know me so well that you can figure it out quickly... & then the truth comes out....... but its good that we talked..... & you know lot of what you said is so true......you said it so right.....

I wonder sometimes how it would have been if we were together & how life would have been with you.........

There are couple other things bothering me.... someday I will tell you those.....

well..... you are on your long weekend schedule, and I am not sure if you will read this email in next couple of days..... I dont want to spoil your weeekend....so on little lighter side......

Remember what I told you this evening before you left....... I had to lie a bit due to that......

you know what.... even a simple caring & passionate touch of yours, a hug and a kiss on my forehead tells me so much more than words could say............thanks sweetie for being there for me...........i am lucky that i have you in my life........ i know you are not a part of my life as you are part of their life......and you are not going to be with me always as you will be with them..... not in literal terms.........but you are still a very important part of my life & for me you are always there when i need you...........& I love you for that.............

- Good Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home