About me n you

I have created this blog for two of us. YOU - silly n crazy, and ME - crazy and your good angel.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

some more for you....

Neend aayee toh khwab aaye,
khawab aaye toh aap aaye...
issi kash-ma-kash mein raat guzar gayi,
na neend aayee, na aap aaye!

If I could get sleep, I can get a dream
If I could get a dream, I can get you (in my dreams)
In these thoughts, night went by
Neither did I get sleep, nor did I get you…..



Tanhai Mein Faryad To Kar Sakte Hai,
Viraane Ko Abaad To Kar Sakte Hai,
Kya Hua Aapse Mil Nahi Sakte,
Par Aapke Khwaab main toh aa sakte hain

In my loneliness, I can atleast remember you
In my barren life, I can make it lively atleast by thinking of you
So what if we can’t meet
Atleast in your dreams, I can come to you…



Apni zindagi main mujhe shareek samajhna,
Koi gam aaye to kareeb samajhna.
De sakun muskurahat aashun ke badale,
Hajaro dosto me thoda ajeej samajhna....


Know that I am part of your life…
Know that I am always there when you are in pain
Hope I can trade your tears with my smile..
Know that I am “special friend” among your thousands of friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home